Proven formula to start using Microsoft Cloud
Microsoft Cloud computing is a big shift from the traditional way businesses think about IT resources.
Because in the simplest terms, cloud computing is the delivery of computing services – including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence – over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale. Hence you typically pay only for the cloud services you use, helping lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently and scale as your business’ needs change.
Microsoft Cloud through Modern Workplace (Office 365 or Microsoft 365), offers you an effortless way to:
- improve employee productivity and satisfaction with the Office application you are familiar with by improving use with SharePoint,
- create more seamless real-time communication and collaboration across locations and platforms with Teams,
- while maintaining the security and integrity of systems and data lower your risk of falling prey to phishing, ransomware attacks and increase your POPIA compliance.
Using our proven formula, we’ve helped many businesses transition to Microsoft Cloud. We have extensive experience with change management and the migration of companies with 5 to 1000 employees.
Reliable, scalable cloud access lets you respond timely and effectively to your business’ projects and respective goals, saving both time and money. Hence, with cloud services, it’s easier than ever to manage production. Testing and deployment of web applications that scale as quickly as your business.
Make use of our free assessment to gain insight into Microsoft Cloud:
- What the process will involve to get your data to Cloud.
- Which license each user needs.
- What benefits you can expect once you’re using Office 365 or Microsoft 365.
We work at a pace you’re comfortable with, as we’re aware that, for some, change involving technology isn’t welcomed.
Speak to our new business development manager about your unique needs.